View Profile pkrock

1 Movie Review

Great

this game is so good I cant even describe how good it is
can't wait for full version

6 Game Reviews

Easy

the game wasn't bad but I was just able to hold a and forward for the most part

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah I know :) Combat has been a big struggle for me in games to get the balance right so that its not too hard and not too easy. In this case most people have complained that it's just way too easy. I think I have improved a tad bit with this game's sequel, The Rise of a KING.

awesome

This is great, there wasn't as much freedom as you made it sound like but it was still an awesome game/movie
cant wait for part 3

meh

it wasnt to bad but I've seen better

2 Audio Reviews

Amazing

I rated one of your pieces a few months ago, but I never got around to the rest. That's not to say I didn't listen to them, I just didn't review them. I absolutely love your work. I think you have hit the exact tone you described above, all of these are remicent of great RPGs. My recomendation/challenge(and kinda request too, because I may use these in an RPG I am working on) is for you to try and make one of these for as many different area types as you can. I'd be willing to bet you could come up with at least ten.
Examples: Caves, Forest, Castle, ect.

Just my two-cents worth for your later projects.
5/5 10/10

Sephirot24 responds:

Well, thx a lot for taking your time to listen to my work!
I'd really love to see some of my songs used in a flash.. that'd be awesome.
I'll PM you later =) Sorry I haven't seen this earlier! Also thx for the great score ^^

--SephXD--

RPG Worthy

This song is set up well for a loop and clearly reminds me of dungeons from many rpgs I've played.

Sephirot24 responds:

Yay! That was the point of the song =D
I hope someone uses this in a game.

Thx for taking your time to review!
I'm glad you like it ^^